PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS SITE.
By accessing, browsing and using this site, you are signifying your consent to be bound by these Legal Terms and Conditions (the " Terms and Conditions ").
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By accessing, browsing and using this site, you are signifying your consent to be bound by these Legal Terms and Conditions (the " Terms and Conditions ").
1. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS This Internet website (the "Site") is a service of Liaison College Incorporated. All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, and software is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. Unless otherwise stated, no material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, framed, commercially exploited or distributed in any way or by any means whatsoever. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose (including use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment) is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on the Site and any content accessed through the Site. While Liaison College maintains copyright protection in all publications it places on this site, Liaison College consents to normal downloading, copying and distribution of the information for non-commercial purposes within the user's organization or for non-commercial personal purposes. In consideration of this, users agree that copies of the information will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
2. DISCLAIMER UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RCC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON OR ACCESSIBLE THEREFROM AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. RCC DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS, INFORMATION OR LINKS CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THAT ITS CONTENTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE SITE, OR ITS CONTENTS, ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE OPERATIONS OF THE RCC NETWORK OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RCC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SERVICES FOR THE TRANSFER OF INFORMATION AND DATA) ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT RCC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Site is controlled and operated at offices in Concord, Ontario, Canada. RCC makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall RCC or its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for any damages that arise out of or in connection with the use of this Site, even if RCC or a RCC authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall RCC’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing or using this Site.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES The links on the Site will enable you to leave the Site and connect directly to linked sites. Such linked sites are entirely independent of the Site, and shall not be construed as any reflection on, any affiliation with, approval of or endorsement by RCC of any such site or entity, or its respective information, publications, products or services. RCC shall not be responsible for the contents of any site linked to this site or for any link contained in a linked site.
5. AMENDMENTS RCC reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. You should review this link on a regular basis for any such changes. Your continued use of the Site shall constitute your acceptance of any revisions to the Terms and Conditions.